CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hello everyone !!

Hello everyone, it's been a long time I haven't updated this blog since I graduated. The things happened after graduation were:


1. I got married !!! Married in November 7th 2009 with a lovely man who's very lucky to have me as a wife for sure, Satrian Affan.

2. I traveled with my husband to the Gilis !! (honeymoon trip) check out the blog "travelling is fun"

3. I enrolled for master degree in January 2010

4. Starting to be busy again with lectures

5. and finally now...I'm pregnant !! starting to worry about which outfits I should wear to keep comfortable....a little bit fashion-aware during the pregnancy

it's May now, my pregnancy's already 16 weeks. Time goes so fast. Really I don't even realize it.
before my tummy's getting sooo big, my husband presents me with summer trips during 3 months holiday. can't wait can't wait can't wait !!!!

1 comments:

Adisti Dini Indreswari said...

woow, res, that's a lot of things!