CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Aku baca sebuah testimonial tentang burqini dari salah satu pria Amerika:

" I am an American male who will not deny that I love to look at women. I live in Florida and the women wear close to nothing on the beaches here... I love the beaches here. That being said it may seem weird but I am a big fan of your product. Not until visiting your website did I understand how the lack of proper sportswear has been hindering Muslim women. I can\'t imagine not being able to enjoy the ocean freely. What really strikes me is how big of a choice this is that you Muslim women make. You could choose to go against your beliefs and swim and play in comfort, but your love for Allah has kept many women on the sidelines and the shore. I must say that I am happy that you have provided an alternative. Although some people will be ignorant and ridicule the style others will have an epiphany about how everyone is a human being, and everyone deserves the opportunity to participate in some beach time, regardless of if they wear a string bikini or burqini. p.s. My highschools girls basketball team used to play against a team from a Muslim school, and in our ignorance we used to laugh at their uniforms. I just want to throw my apology out to any young girl who has had to deal with that kind of stupidity. I commend you and encourage all young Muslim girls to be as brave and confident as those girls were. Don't ever let other peoples perceptions color your reality." -David, USA-

Ini memang suatu hal yang biasa jika muslimah berjilbab tinggal di luar negeri...cemooh, rasa tidak suka, pandangan sinis.....
Padahal jilbab inilah yang mengangkat derajat wanita, yang melindungi wanita, yang menjauhkan wanita dari fitnah, yang menjauhkan wanita dari hal-hal yang tidak baik, Subhanallah.....
Bukan saja dari pria non-muslim yang sangat sangat menghargai dan lebih menghormati wanita berjilbab, tetapi juga dari pria non-muslim seperti contoh testimonial di atas yang aku ambil dari website Burqini.
Bangga bukan menjadi seorang muslimah berjilbab??
Allahu Akbar

0 comments: