CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 6, 2009

I'M BACK!

I

Yaaaaaayyyyy I'm back from hibernation! it's been a very long time i dumped this blog coz of several activities such as final project in order to get my bachelor degree ...it really occupies my whole brain i think. Also truthfully I forgot that I have a blog! LOL!!!

So, what's up lately? let's get this blog updated!

Campus: whoaa...minggu ini ramai sekali di kampus, perayaan Dies Emas 50 thn ITB benar2 menyita perhatianku bagaikan magnet! bagaimana tidak??? pameran dimana2, mulai dari pameran iptek, seni, peluang usaha dan karir, semua ada disini! seminar, workshop, hiburan semuanya dijamin gratis, sangat cocok untuk mahasiswa yg berkantong tipis yang ingin menambah wawasan dan hiburan. Kemarin aku cari hiburan dengan melihat d'Cinnamon menggung gratiiiisss!! sedangkan hari ini aku sebagai mahasiswa yang tidak mau kehilangan kesempatan dalam kesempitan ikut serta dalam seminar dan workshop, seminarnya tentang jurnalistik sedangkan workshop tentang bagaimana membuat film dokumenter dan diikutsertakan dalam eagle awards. Such a wonderful day! and I spent the whole day in the seminar and workshop. I wish I could come up with some ideas to participate in eagle awards.
I've got some pictures of the event, but I still want to take more pics tomorrow....
The essence of the event for me is that I feel more proud of my campus (since I was hardly proud of it before).



The "free entrance" ticket that I successfully got:
- Seminar jurnalistik
- Eagle award coaching clinic
- Sensual Band

The "free entrance" ticket that I really really wanted but couldn't get it was:
- Opera Ganesha!!!!!! why the ticket's sold out!!! why ??? why ??? why???? it's not fair!!! Aaaaaggghhhh ($&&^%^&%^&!@)

0 comments: