CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

again...ngopi doeloe

10:00 saturday morning. Aku dan Mas Rian menuju PVJ, tujuan : blitzmegaplex , movie : Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was a really funny movies as disney always do make funny movies...quiet classical type of disney movies, light, cute, funny, and also happy ending at the end. This movie helps me to refresh my brain from the hectic excel-graphic-making yesterday (which led to little fight between me and my bf).
Now, after the movie time...nowhere else to go and...off to ngopi doeloe...updating this blog which i haven't touch for quiet a while (yesterday I wrote through my bf's BB). I'm accompanied with banana split ice cream, my bf, and his newspaper.
I wonder why my bf doesn't show his smiley face now...is it because of his bad memory of little fight at ngopi doeloe? why?why?why? now he is hiding his face behind that newspaper...dunno what he's reading.
Anyway, byebye...gotta finish this yummy ice cream

0 comments: